At places throughout this policy we refer to “you”, “you” is used in this document to encompass, visitors to our websites and users of our services.
What data do we collect?
As part of our visiting PantherCMS.com or using the PantherCMS services the following kinds of data may be collected:
- Contact details, such as name, postal address, telephone number, email address
- Financial and transaction Data, such as credit or debit card number, and bank account information
- Volunteered information and opinions from PantherCMS run surveys and contacts that pertains to the PantherCMS product
- Browser and device data, including device type, browser type, screen resolution, operating system type and version, IP address, device model, other services being used.
- Transaction data, such as purchases, time of purchase, purchase amount, and payment type and method
- Cookie and tracking technology data, including analytics tags that track usage of our website and services
How do we use the data we collect?
We use personal data to:
- Improve our services
- Promote our services
- To develop new products
- Identify users and the services they use
- Respond to customer queries and provide support and customer service
- For audit purposes
- In aggregate for business intelligence
- To help inform our business decisions
- To process payments
- To send marketing communications
We use non-personal data for:
A range of uses but always comply with the applicable law in the jurisdictions in which we do business.
What data do we disclose, to whom and why?
We do not sell or rent or lease out any user or customer information to any third parties.
We will share your data with the following parties, data will only be shared with trusted parties and under the agreement of confidentiality and
- PantherCMS service providers - for example with Stripe our payment gateway to facilitate and secure payment information. Other examples include website hosting services, data analysis, customer service, email delivery and auditing;
- Conform to legal requirements (including, but not limited to, requirements in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or governmental request) or comply with legal process, or to help maintain the law. protect our rights or property or those of our related companies or to act to protect the interests of our, or our related companies, customers or personnel.
We use all appropriate, technical, administrative and organisational measures to secure personal data. No system is 100% secure, therefore if you have reason to believe there is a breach or vulnerability in security please get in touch immediately.
We do not store any credit card or payment information, all payment is managed by Stripe using their API’s and payment gateway.
The service PantherCMS provides are not directed to individuals under the age of thirteen, and e ask that they not provide personal data through PantherCMS.
Partners and links
This Privacy Statement only relates to the services and websites of PantherCMS. You are encouraged to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from our (or any other) website so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share information.
You should be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites linked to or from the PantherCMS website. However, if you find privacy or content problems with websites linked to or from the PantherCMS website we would appreciate being notified so that we can take the appropriate action.
PantherCMS may use third party advertising and remarketing service to advertise on third party websites to previous visitors to our site. It could mean that we advertise to previous visitors who haven't completed a task on our site, for example using the contact form to make an enquiry.
Advertisers may collect information about your online habits and usage both to identify you and make decisions about the advertising that is displayed to you. If You would like more information about these technologies, privacy online and how to opt of targeted advertising please visit: https://www.networkadvertising.org/join-nai and https://www.eff.org/
If you choose to close your account, PantherCMS will retain certain data to meet our obligations. There may also be residual data that will remain within our databases and other records, which will not be removed.
We provide the following choices regarding the use of your personal data, we reply to all data requests as soon as practically possible:
- The ability to opt out of receiving electronic communications from us. If you no longer want to receive marketing-related emails from us on a going-forward basis, you may opt-out via the unsubscribe link included in such emails.
- You can access or change your Personal Data. If you would like to review, correct, or update personal data that You have previously disclosed to us, you may do so by signing in to your PantherCMS dashboard or getting in touch with us.
Right of Access to Your Information
You have the right to be informed of the information that we hold about you and to have it changed, corrected or deleted. To find out more about how to do this, please contact us.
PO BOX 19233